The next morning Blake took a bike ride and then I took a bike ride. I actually really enjoyed it. It had been a while since I had been mountain biking on a trail. It would have been more enjoyable with Blake, but we didn’t have that option. We I got back from my ride Blake and the girls had already packed up most of camp—yea for me!! We then drove to a place to take the girls on a small hike to a cave. While on the hike, Blake caught a Collard Lizard that we affectionately named Wally. He came with us in Kelsey’s trusty ol’ bug home. It was a tight fit, but he made it all the way home. That night we even went to the store to buy a big plastic bin for him to live in. Blake put soil inside and made a little home out of rocks for him to live in. We had fun the next couple of days researching things about him and finding out what he ate. We even made a trip to the pet store to buy some crickets for him to eat. It was really fun seeing him eat the crickets.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Our 2nd Retreat to Palo Duro Canyon
The next morning Blake took a bike ride and then I took a bike ride. I actually really enjoyed it. It had been a while since I had been mountain biking on a trail. It would have been more enjoyable with Blake, but we didn’t have that option. We I got back from my ride Blake and the girls had already packed up most of camp—yea for me!! We then drove to a place to take the girls on a small hike to a cave. While on the hike, Blake caught a Collard Lizard that we affectionately named Wally. He came with us in Kelsey’s trusty ol’ bug home. It was a tight fit, but he made it all the way home. That night we even went to the store to buy a big plastic bin for him to live in. Blake put soil inside and made a little home out of rocks for him to live in. We had fun the next couple of days researching things about him and finding out what he ate. We even made a trip to the pet store to buy some crickets for him to eat. It was really fun seeing him eat the crickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment