
Kelsey started preschool two weeks ago and sadly I haven't had the time to report it until now. Me and a couple of friends from my ward got together and are doing a co-op. Each week a mom takes the kids and teaches them a lesson. Kelsey and 3 other kids join her each week on Thursday. On the fourth Thursday we get together for a little field trip and/or activity. This month we are going to carve pumpkins! Kelsey LOVES it and really looks forward to it each week. This week it was my turn and we learned about staying healthy in honor of Child Health Day this past Monday and because of flu season. The kids were great and had a wonderful time.
I'm enjoying Kelsey as she is growing up and I find joy when she is happy and is having fun. Yesterday she went to a birthday party and can't stop talking about it. She is really adjusting well to our new place and we are all LOVING it here. I am feeling at home and very at peace here and have found some good friends. I find I am happier when I associate with people and get to know and serve them. I am also loving my new home and am anxious to get it decorated to my taste. I'm getting there, just very slowly. With some of my birthday money I got a baker's rack for my kitchen that I just love and get excited every time I look at it. I also got some canisters for my counter too that are just beautiful.
I'm enjoying Kelsey as she is growing up and I find joy when she is happy and is having fun. Yesterday she went to a birthday party and can't stop talking about it. She is really adjusting well to our new place and we are all LOVING it here. I am feeling at home and very at peace here and have found some good friends. I find I am happier when I associate with people and get to know and serve them. I am also loving my new home and am anxious to get it decorated to my taste. I'm getting there, just very slowly. With some of my birthday money I got a baker's rack for my kitchen that I just love and get excited every time I look at it. I also got some canisters for my counter too that are just beautiful.
3 comments:
I want to see pictures of your baker's rack and canisters! Yeah for decorating! :) Oh, and yeah for happy kiddos who love preschool & birthday parties!
Me too me too! It's always fun to think of a comment to read and then see that someone has already left the same comment :)
Your girls are still beautiful Cami!
And, we were wishing you were with us in Vermont this last weekend, but glad to hear that you are so happy there too.
I would love to talk to you about how your preschool coop! That sounds like a great way to do it. A couple friends and I are thinking about doing something like that next year.
So glad you are feeling at home there. I ditto Tanya- I would love to see pics of your baker's rack etc!
Post a Comment