On April 17, 2010, Kelsey lost her first tooth!! One day Kelsey came up to me and said, "Mom, I feel something funny by my tooth." I was alarmed when I looked in her mouth and saw what looked like a tooth coming in!! Thinking it was WAY too early for her to be getting a tooth, I called Trent, my brother-in-law who is in dental school, to see if it was normal. He assured me it was. When Blake got home later that day he inspected her new tooth and in the process of helping her wiggle her baby tooth, it came out. Both Kelsey and I were surprised. The tears that had began to well up in her eyes were soon replaced by laughs and smiles as Blake and I praised her for loosing her first tooth!! She was excited to get visited by the tooth fairy that night and get some money from her!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Kelsey Looses her First Tooth
On April 17, 2010, Kelsey lost her first tooth!! One day Kelsey came up to me and said, "Mom, I feel something funny by my tooth." I was alarmed when I looked in her mouth and saw what looked like a tooth coming in!! Thinking it was WAY too early for her to be getting a tooth, I called Trent, my brother-in-law who is in dental school, to see if it was normal. He assured me it was. When Blake got home later that day he inspected her new tooth and in the process of helping her wiggle her baby tooth, it came out. Both Kelsey and I were surprised. The tears that had began to well up in her eyes were soon replaced by laughs and smiles as Blake and I praised her for loosing her first tooth!! She was excited to get visited by the tooth fairy that night and get some money from her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment