Have I ever mentioned that Lanaea is a thumb sucker? This picture was taken of her on April 10, 2010. She was just a little over 3 months old. Now nearly at 8 months old she still going at it strong. Granted, I realize that thumb sucking has its disadvanges, but man it's really nice that she can soothe herself. Since she has been 2.5 months old, she has been sleeping through the night. It's been wonderful and more then before I have REALLY been enjoying having a baby. I don't know if it is because I am a seasoned mom now with her being my 3rd or that she's seriously a perfect baby! Whatever it is, I can't get enough of this sweet little bundle of JOY!! Lanaea Joy, I Love You!!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Our Little Thumb Sucker
Have I ever mentioned that Lanaea is a thumb sucker? This picture was taken of her on April 10, 2010. She was just a little over 3 months old. Now nearly at 8 months old she still going at it strong. Granted, I realize that thumb sucking has its disadvanges, but man it's really nice that she can soothe herself. Since she has been 2.5 months old, she has been sleeping through the night. It's been wonderful and more then before I have REALLY been enjoying having a baby. I don't know if it is because I am a seasoned mom now with her being my 3rd or that she's seriously a perfect baby! Whatever it is, I can't get enough of this sweet little bundle of JOY!! Lanaea Joy, I Love You!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment