It will be a summer I will never forget because of all I was able to learn. Including the realization that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me and is mindful of me and my family. The love I have felt from Him has helped my love for Blake and my children grow and deepen. There have been many days that I can barely contain the joy I feel in being a wife and mother. The Orthopaedic surgery wives gave me this exersaucer before Lanaea was born. It has gotten lots of use!! 
There has been many summer days spent on this little bench swing. In the middle of the day, there is shade on this swing so it's not uncommon for me to look out our kitchen window to see the back of my two little girls swinging along. My heart just flutters of joy when I see that. The girls have had many a popcicle together on this swing.

There has been many summer days spent on this little bench swing. In the middle of the day, there is shade on this swing so it's not uncommon for me to look out our kitchen window to see the back of my two little girls swinging along. My heart just flutters of joy when I see that. The girls have had many a popcicle together on this swing.
Much to my excitement, Mylee learned to pump on the new big girl swing we got for her this summer. It has been so great for me because I'm not getting constantly nagged to come and push her and she has loved her autonomy to go out and swing at her mind's content. She doesn't have the rhythm down perfectly, but she does amazingly well.


Kelsey has enjoyed riding the bike she got for her birthday. I usually push the younger girls in our double stroller and we follow her along throughout our neighborhood. She has become quite good at riding her bike and enjoys showing Blake and I tricks she can do. Awww, summer days.
No comments:
Post a Comment