Life at our home has been a little bit busy so blogging has taken a back seat for a while. But being that I use this blog as our family journal, it was important to me that I update everything. During Blake's hospital stay this time I got everything updated. I just need to add some pictures of Kelsey's first day of school which I'll do when I get back home. It's taken me hours and hours and 4 days so enjoy!! You'll have to click back quite a few pages to see all that I updated.
2 comments:
Ok, so I loved all these updates. Way to take those pictures - they're beautiful. And the t-ball story had me cracking up...so true!!!
Thanks so much for the updates. I'm glad you took the packnplay so your hands weren't as full at the hospital. I love all the stories and everything!
Post a Comment